Erasmus+ Mobility is based on Bilateral Agreements. Bilateral Agreements are contractual agreements established between two Higher Education Institutions having Erasmus University Charter.
The Bilateral Agreements must specify:
- Duration of contract in Academic Year/Years
- Names, codes and contact details of the co-ordinators in the Home and the Partner Institutions
- Any incoming student mobility (Subject area and code, numbers of students and total months)
- Any outgoing student mobility (Subject area and code, numbers of students and total months)
- Any incoming and outgoing teaching mobility
- Any incoming and outgoing staff mobility
In order to be valid, each Bilateral Agreement must be signed, stamped and dated by the authorized represantatives of both Universities.
Bilateral Agreements are established betweeen the Higher Education Institutions of the member or candidate states of the Europian Union and the three EEA countries Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.
Erasmus+ Grant is given for the duration of 3-12 months within the framewok of Erasmus+ programme to the students of the Universities that have signed Bilateral Agrements.
This page updated by Office for International Relations and Academic Cooperation on 16.06.2021 10:38:48